Are you looking for the best pink duffle bags on the market? You have come to the right place. Pink is a positive and refreshing color that will provide you with a confident feeling while you are carrying it. We have vetted all the available pink duffel bags on the market and have come up with our top choices. If you are looking for different types of duffle bags, check out our various duffel bag reviews here!
- 10”H x 20”L; 9 1/2” drop handle
- Top zipper
- Inside hanging pocket
- Long adjustable strap & Two-handle straps
- Mesh exterior pocket
- Zipper closure
- Constructed from the same durable 560D polyester as the Lighten Up Collection
- Large central compartment
- Two end zip-close compartments perfect for shoes
- Exterior zip compartment on back of bag
- Front zip compartment
- 100% Polyester
- Perfectly sized for an overnight or quick weekend stay
- Reinforced D-Ring loops to attach a messenger strap
- Includes Teflon treated outer fabric and AgION anti-microbial protected linings
- Machine wash, air dry
- Larger size but still meets airline carry-on regulations
- Great for sweaters and out of season clothes
- Folds flat for easy storing
- Care Tips: Machine wash cool, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry
Why should I buy a pink duffel bag?
In 1947, fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli introduced the color “hot pink” to western fashion. She dubbed the shade “shocking pink,” though today the color is more well-known as “magenta.” Pink is the color of happiness and is sometimes seen as lighthearted. For women who are often overworked and overburdened, an attraction to pink may speak of a desire for the more carefree days of childhood. Bright pinks, like the color red, stimulate energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate. They also encourage action and confidence. That is why pink duffle bags are so popular today!